In this tutorial, we learn how to make Styrofoam and fabric Christmas ornaments. First, shape the Styrofoam into a ball and then grab the fabric you want to place around it. Place the ball into the fabric, then tie it at the top with a ribbon and some string. After this, you will be able to decorate the fabric with bows and glitter, whatever you want to use. You can attach a hook to the string in the middle if you would like to hang this on a string. Be as creative as you would like, just make sure it's not too heavy so it will hang properly on the tree.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades