Decorating for the holidays can be a lot of fun, but it can also be a lot of work if you let it get out of hand. Keep it simple and try and use as many things as you have around the garden, like tomato cages.
When you combine tomato cages with a few other unlikely objects, and a little creativity, it's amazing what you can come up with. In this holiday video, P. Allen Smith shows you how you can make a tomato cage Christmas tree!
By simply turning the tomato cage upside down in an ordinary garden container, you'll get that classic conical Christmas tree shape, and the beginning of a festive decoration. Start by steadying the cage, then wrap the tomato cage with some greenery, like garland or evergreen bows; spiral the garland up the cage and tie it off. Then wrap a string of lights around the greenery, and maybe add a few apples and pine cones to add a little elegance to it.
There you go... you're own Christmas tree, from a tomato cage. Now just put a festive bow on it and you're done with this Christmas decoration.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades