In this two-part cooking tutorial, learn how to make delicous & easy, tradition Christmas pudding with Sue McMahon, cookery editor at Women's Weekly. To make this pudding you will need the following ingredients: mised dried fruit, brown sugar, plain flour, white bread crumbs, shredded suet, two medium eggs, mixed spice, ginger, Guiness, baking soda, baking powder, salt, and brandy. Set a light to your pudding and wow your next holiday party with this beloved Christmas classic dessert dish.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades