The only thing better than eating a cupcake is eating two cupcakes, and the only thing better than eating two cupcakes is, as it follows, eating three. So imagine the way your kids' faces will light up when you bake them these gigantic Christmas tree cupcakes!
Made of not one, not two, but three cupcakes (going down in size from big on the bottom to small on top), these Christmas tree goodies allow your kids to indulge in what will be their most unforgettable holiday treat. Top yours with a star and use jelly beans on the side to adorn your tree with "ornaments."
Celebrate the holidays with cupcakes as Karen Tack, co-creator of the best-selling "Hello, Cupcake?" and "What's New, Cupcake?" books shows you how to make Trim the Tree Cupcakes, decorated with Jelly Belly jelly beans.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades