Dawn5377 teaches you how to make a wintery Christmas card with Stampin' Up. Start with the bashful blue card stock and cut it according to specifications. You will need the snowfall printed window and the whisper white card stock with a scallop edge punch on one side. You will also need the whisper white organza ribbon. Stamp Merry Christmas using the Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set. Place the snowflake window under the blue flap and use glue on the flap. Flatten that. Place the whisper white underneath the window and also glue that there. Tie the ribbon around the top. Use the jumbo snowflake punch on a piece of card stock and make 2 snowflakes. Stick these to the front of the card, on the plastic window. Use the word window punch to cut the Merry Christmas text. Stick that in a corner. Use 2 way glue and sprinkle dazzling diamonds on top of the card. And you are done with the wintery Christmas card.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades