While the holiday season offers a lot of festive joy in putting up holiday decor, shopping for Christmas presents, and baking cookies, it also offers up a lot of opportunites to spend money. So that means that by the time you've purchased the presents, wrapped them in tissue paper and wrapping paper, and send them off in a box, your wallet is probably shedding a tear.
Mailing Christmas gifts? Save money by using empty plastic soda or milk bottles as shipping containers. Stuff the item through the mouth or in a slit you cut; tape it shut, wrap it in mailing paper, stick on a label and postage, and it's good to go. Nifty!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades