'Tis the holiday season—a time for family and the best damn drunk uncle stories that you'll hear all year. Which is all the more reason to make these tasty little alcoholic treats...
Spiked eggnog may be the more popular holiday vice, but these Baileys-infused homemade marshmallows from blogger Devon are looking to make a case for the top spot. Here's what you'll need to make these fluffy holiday party treats:
- 3/4 ounce of unflavored gelatin
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 2 cups white sugar
- 2/3 cup light Karo syrup
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup Baileys (or, the more the merrier)
- 1 tbsp vanilla bean paste (or vanilla extract)
- 1 cup cornstarch
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 12 ounce bag semisweet chocolate chips
With these ingredients, you're ready to make the greatest holiday snack ever, and you can also add a couple splashes of Guinness to the melted chocolate for an even better time.
Check out Devon's blog, Miss Make, for more pictures and the complete baking directions.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades