In this tutorial, we learn how to use Cricut Serenade & Joys for a simple Christmas card. First you will need to take a piece of white card stock and tie a red and white polka dot ribbon to the top. After this, you will need to take a tree branch stamp and stamp it on the side of the card like it's growing out of it. After this, make sure the color on the leaves is green and the branches are brown. Now, you will cut out another piece of card stock in a punch out to create the ornament that will hang off the branch. Use a piece of wood ribbon to make a bow, then tie to the top of the ornament. Finish this off with a Christmas sentiment at the bottom right hand corner and your card is complete.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades