This holiday season, become a wrap artist! Learn how to make every Christmas present look festive, no matter what shape or size. Wrapping Christmas gifts can be quite the bore, but when you add a little artfulness, it could be more fun than ripping it off and finding your present.
This tutorial video will show you how to wrap Christmas or holiday presents creatively. Not only can these wrapping tips be used for the winter holidays, but they're good for birthdays, Bar Mitzvahs, Hanukkah and other special gift-giving days.
You will need: a gift box, wrapping paper, scissors, tape, a bow or ribbon, cardboard boxes or balloons, fabric, children's bed sheets, Chinese takeout containers, empty paper towel rolls or oatmeal canisters, matching boxes in various sizes and double-sided tape.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades