Need some wrapping paper? Want to go beyond the basic and bland Christmas wrapping paper in stores? There's one solution that's in everyone's pockets— money— cold hard cash— paper bills— money. We're talking George Washington (because Franklin might be a little extreme).
Just grab some real dollar bills, as many as you need to cover the whole Christmas present, and line them up on the table. Tape them together using non-permanent bonding tape. Meaning, grab some of that generic Christmas wrapping tape, the kind that doesn't rip paper when you pull it off, otherwise this will be some expensive wrapping paper, when it could easily double as a present within a present.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades